Here it is – a classic velvet riding hat from Gatehouse that’s designed with the younger rider in mind and conforms to the high safety standard PAS 015: 2011.
It’s a lightweight elegant hat that juniors love to wear, whether at Pony Club events or local shows. This hat will take them further too, since it’s approved under all competition rules and can be used in all disciplines apart from cross country. So it would be equally at home in the HOYS arena as hacking out at home.
You’ll love the removable, washable liner that dries quickly. It wicks away perspiration to keep them cool when they’re riding. When needed, you can take it out, replace it with a clean one and pop the used one in the washing machine. It’s so easy and it means your children always feel cool and comfy.
The replacement liners are a great idea to carry in the car or horseback, to be used at events or on days out.
You’ll also find the Jeunesse hat, both bling and non-bling style, is very reasonably priced.
- Classic velvet riding hat with padded lining designed for young riders’ needs
- Kitemarked with PAS 015:2011 safety standard
- Secures with a quality leather four-point adjustable harness
- Approved for competition use including Pony Club activities
- Suitable for all forms of equestrian discipline other than cross country
- Hat is lightweight and designed for excellence of fit for junior equestrians
- Removable washable liner can be changed so the hat lining is always clean and fresh
- Great choice for competing, jumping and showing as well as daily riding
- Standard and glitter versions available with same high-quality protection and great price