Last updated 23/02/2022
Sale of Products
When you place an order to purchase a product from thedrillshed.com we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order. The email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your order details.
Product Descriptions & Availability
Every care has been taken to ensure that all descriptions, specifications, colours and prices are correct. However, colour representations may vary depending on your own monitor and we endeavor to be as accurate as possible. All sizes are approximate as sizing varies across the large number of manufacturers supplying our products.
All photographs are indicative of the product. In rare cases, minor or subtle differences between the product and the photo supplied by the manufacturer can occur. These differences will be made clear in the product description. Please read this carefully before purchasing a product to avoid dissatisfaction.
All items are offered subject to availability at the time of ordering. If a product ordered is found to be out of stock, we will notify you as soon as possible. Orders are only accepted once the goods have been dispatched.
Pricing & Payments
All prices and offers are subject to availability. We do our best to ensure all product descriptions, images and prices are displayed correctly across our website, errors and omissions excepted. Your payment method will be charged at the point you confirm the order.
Customers outside of the E.U. and United States are responsible for local import duties/taxes that may be applied. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. If unsure, please contact your local customs office for information. International customers should be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Refusal to pay local import and custom charges could result in your order being returned to The Drillshed or destroyed. If your order is destroyed or not returned to us for a similar reason, we may not be able to provide a refund. Under these circumstances, original postage costs may not be refundable. We can only refund the value of products returned in accordance with our returns policy, minus any costs incurred by The Drillshed in order to reobtain them.
VAT Refunds on Exports from the EU (Retail Export Scheme)
As a purely internet-based mail-order company, thedrillshed.com is legally ineligible to participate in the VAT Retail Export Scheme, which reimburses VAT to customers when they purchase goods for personal export outside of the EU.
Only goods collected directly from our warehouse are eligible for VAT refunds on receipt of completed 407 form stamped at customs at point of exit and returned to us.
You have the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund before dispatch. If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, you have the right to cancel your order within 60 days of receipt. You must return the goods to us at your cost in an unused and re-saleable condition in accordance with our returns policy, with a copy of your invoice and a note explaining the reason for return. Please ensure you obtain proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for the non-receipt of returns.
Any credit accrued from a The Drillshed promotion must be used within two years of the date the amount was credited to the account unless otherwise stated. If you return an order where you have benefited from a promotion and spent that credit (e.g. new customer credit) we will deduct the amount from the refund.
The Drillshed reserves the right to end any promotion at any time without notice and omit a customer or order from a promotion for reasons including, but not limited to, suspected fraudulent activity and issues processing payment.
Promotional codes will not be valid in conjunction with TDS+Rewards Vouchers.
"Gift with purchase" promotions are available only while stocks last. If you return an order where you have benefited from a gift with purchase promotion, you must also return the free gift. If not returned, we will deduct the retail value from your refund.
Please review our Returns Policy.
Products returned in accordance with our 60 day Returns Policy will be inspected and refunds processed equal to the value of each product on the date of purchase. Delivery fees will not be reimbursed, in accordance with The Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 (which supersedes the UK Distance Selling Regulations). Click here for details.
The Drillshed offer a 12-month warranty against manufacturing defects. If you have experienced a problem due to a manufacturing fault within this period, we are happy to act on your behalf and contact the brand to initiate a claim. To do this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the fault in detail and include photographs clearly showing the fault. Photographs are essential when making a warranty claim.
If you have purchased a product with an extended warranty, the extension is offered by the brand and not The Drillshed. If you experience a problem with a product outside of the 12-month warranty offered by The Drillshed, you will need to contact the brand to initiate a claim.
Please do not return any incorrect/faulty items without having contacted us first. We know dealing with a faulty item can be inconvenient for you, so please be assured that we always aim to resolve issues as quickly and easily as possible.
Often the outcome of the claim is entirely down to the discretion of the manufacturer, so time must be allowed for their assessment and report so we can then move forward and resolve the issue. They may decide to repair, replace or credit the item or they may deem the issue not suitable for warranty cover. In the event your item isn't covered under the manufacturer's warranty, then we will be happy to investigate alternative solutions for you.
All warranty claims must be handled in the country the item was originally shipped to. In the event an item needs to be returned to the original country to process a warranty claim, the customer will be responsible for any extra shipping charges incurred.
Events Beyond our Control
We cannot be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. Examples include but are not limited to delays due to weather, etc. This does not affect your statutory rights.
B2C Distribution Ltd (The Drillshed)
Company Reg 5006514.
Registered OfficeCumberland House, 24-28 Baxter Avenue, Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS2 6HZ, United Kingdom.
Returns not accepted at this address
*To return goods, please view our returns page.
Use of this website
If you register an account on the thedrillshed.com website, you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Please take all necessary steps to ensure the confidentiality of your account details. If you have any reason to believe the security of your account has been compromised you must inform us immediately.
Please ensure any details you provide to us when creating an account or updating an existing account are correct and complete. We reserve the right to refuse access to our website, disable accounts, remove/edit account details or cancel orders at our discretion. In this instance there will be no charge to the customer.
If you have any questions or comments regarding these terms and conditions, please check our FAQ.
If you're still not sure, you can contact us. We are just as committed to answering queries concerning consumer rights and privacy as we are about general customer queries.
- To be eligible to earn TDS+Rewards points on your order, you must have a The Drillshed account and be opted-in to receive marketing emails from The Drillshed at the time of placing your order.
- Login and shop to earn 5 points for every £1 spent. Reach 500 points and we'll email you a £5 voucher. Nearly all purchases qualify for points but there are a few exceptions.
- Delivery costs do not accumulate points and vouchers cannot be used to offset delivery costs.
- Points will not be accumulated, and rewards vouchers cannot be used, for purchases made using a finance option such as Klarna.
- Points will not be accumulated, and rewards vouchers cannot be used, for purchases made using guest checkout.
- Gift voucher purchases are not eligible to earn points.
- Redeeming a gift voucher will not accumulate points.
- To redeem, simply enter your voucher code at checkout next time you shop. Vouchers are valid for 6 months from the date issued. You can check your balance anytime by logging into your rewards dashboard here.
- If you return an order which earned credit from a promotion and spent that credit (e.g. TDS+Rewards voucher), the credit amount will be deducted from your refund. If you have not yet used the credit, it will be removed from your account credit balance.
- If you return an order which was paid for in part with a rewards voucher, the amount paid will be refunded and valid vouchers will be reinstated.
- If you return individual products that were discounted using a rewards voucher, you will receive a refund for the amount paid for each product as shown on your invoice.
- The discount you received on each item will be converted back into Rewards points and added back to your Rewards account balance.
- Credit will be in one currency, only based within country of purchase. Credit cannot be transferred into any other currency.
- TDS+Rewards vouchers are valid for 6 months from the issue date, so please return and shop with us again within 6 months.
- TDS+Rewards points that have not been turned into vouchers will expire after 2 years.
- The Drillshed promotions cannot be used together.
- The Drillshed reserves the right to withdraw the TDS+Rewards scheme at any point.
- TDS+Rewards vouchers cannot be used to purchase Gift Vouchers.
- TDS+Rewards vouchers are single-use and cannot be exchanged for points, vouchers, cash or account credit.
- In cases where the redeemed voucher value exceeds the total order value, the remaining unused voucher value will be forfeited.
- To be eligible for free delivery, your cart total must meet the minimum required spend for free delivery after any Rewards vouchers have been applied.
- TDS+Rewards vouchers will not be valid in conjunction with promotional codes.
- "10% off your first order" promotion valid on full price products only. Already discounted products are not included.