Discerning equestrians have the chance to experience tomorrow’s riding today.
When you know that only the best safety standards are right for you, it’s reassuring to discover that Gatehouse’s HS1 jockey skull is rated SNELL E2001, the highest equestrian safety standard in the world.
To reach this elite standard, the hat has to pass some extreme tests, such as simulating a rider falling into a fence and being hit by a horse’s hoof. The helmet stays in place thanks to the premium leather 4-point harness system. This is a helmet you can trust when you and your horse are competing at the highest level.
When it comes to comfort, the helmet’s also an outstanding performer. The lining is treated with Aegis Microbe Shield, a permanently bonded anti-microbial barrier. This protects your jockey skull from odour and staining, which means your head stays comfy and clean. Just as importantly, it stops the deterioration that can occur in non-treated helmets when bacteria or fungus takes hold.
As well as the standard jockey skull, the HS1 also comes in a gleaming special edition version with a metallic gloss and sparkle finish. You can wear both versions of this admired jockey skull in all affiliated competitions (apart from BHA regulated events).
It’s very affordable too and worth every penny for the peace of mind that comes with a helmet of this calibre.
- Competition level Jockey skull meets highest international safety standard SNELL E2001
- Premium leather four point harness keeps helmet securely in place
- Helmet is suitable for all affiliated equestrian competitions apart from BHA
- Aegis Microbe Shield bonding protects against micro-organism damage and keeps helmet fresh
- Available in standard and special edition metallic/sparkle finishes
- Affordable priced helmet with highest safety specification is great value for advanced competitors