Prepare your feet for a new experience!
That’s what’s on offer with Woof Wear’s short riding socks, which are made from bamboo fibre. They’re fabulous-looking socks to wear under short boots, but their looks are only the beginning.
Wonderful, natural bamboo fibre has twice the wicking properties of cotton. It’s also naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, so it’s very good for your feet, which is exactly what’s required when they spend a long time in riding boots.
Created with a new waffle knit technology process, the socks now have a larger surface to accelerate the process of moisture evaporation, so your feet stay dry and comfy.
As if that weren’t enough, they also have a natural thermostatic quality, meaning they’re warm in winter and cool in summer.
Last, but certainly not least, the padded heel and toe, plus elasticated arch support, mean your feet will enjoy the ultimate in comfort when you’re riding.
- Short boot socks made from 52% Bamboo Fibre, 22% Cotton, 19% Elastane and 7% Nylon
- Waffle knit technology accelerates moisture evaporation to keep feet dry and fresh
- Bamboo fibre has twice the wicking effect of cotton
- Bamboo is also naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal so your feet stay fresh in riding boots
- Fibre’s thermostatic qualities mean feet stay warm in winter and cool in summer
- Padded toe and heel give extra comfortable support where it’s needed and protect against rubbing
- Elastic foot arch panels give support under your foot
- Pack contains 2 pairs of socks
- Great socks to wear under short riding boots for daily use and competitions
- Excellent choice for riders with sensitive skin due to high bamboo fibre content