For those who appreciate the best, the Roeck Grip glove from master glovemakers Roeckl is one of the most advanced riding gloves you can buy.
After 175 years of crafting gloves for riders, the company understands their needs, including those of 21st century equestrians who need additional qualities to meet contemporary needs.
That means you can expect the finest modern fabric is used to make ROECK-GRIP® gloves, in this case a lightweight, supple and breathable material that imitates lizard skin. The gloves fit you like a second skin, thanks to attention to detail such as a maximum seam tolerance of a single millimetre. These gloves are hand sewn, too and you’ll feel the difference when you put them on.
With the focus on winter riding, the gloves are laminated with a warm and soft Micro Bemberg lining. They secure around your wrists with an easy-fastening strap with the well-known Roeckl hand logo.
Most importantly, you will find the outstanding tactility and grip on the reins that this glove gives you exceeds all your expectations.
- Supple, breathable stretch glove in ROECK-GRIP® fabric
- Micro Bemberg laminate lining creates additional warmth and comfort for hands
- Outstanding tactility and grip on reins for winter riding, at home and in competitions
- Easy-close fastener with Roeckl hand logo secures glove on your wrist
- Machine-washable at 30° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit)
- Elegant winter gloves for hacking and competing