Looking for a pair of yard wellies for use all year round? Rugged Wellington boots for keeping your feet comfy while you’re working?
In the British climate, wellies aren’t just for winter. You never know when you’re going to need them to battle through gloopy mud or clingy clods of earth. They’re one of your regular use items so it’s worth buying a proven pair that have received recognition for quality.
Caldene’s award-winning Westfield Wellingtons have a rubber outer and 3mm neoprene lining to keep your feet completely dry and toasty-warm, whether you’re mucking out or standing by the rails at the steeplechase.
You need guaranteed all-day comfort, too, for hours spent walking the dog along muddy autumn lanes or stewarding at the local show. The heavy-duty boots are designed with country use in mind, with mighty treads to tackle rough ground, yet are as comfy as light shoes to wear. Their excellent durability comes from the steel shank.
What makes the Westfields special, though, is the highly adjustable width extender. Even if you’ve had problems finding a good fit for your calf previously, you’ll find the range offered by the Westfield’s adjustable extender helps you achieve the ideal fit. Once set, the boot stays where it should and doesn’t rub thanks to the high-quality securing clip.
- Classic unisex rubber wellingtons with 3mm neoprene lining
- Waterproof and insulated to keep feet dry and warm
- Steel shank and deep tread for durability in all conditions
- Comfortable insole for daily wear in the great outdoors
- Width extender with strong extender strap clip for best calf fit
- Distinctive finish for a hard-working rural look
- Value for money for casual and everyday yard use in snow, rain and mud