Easy-care, warm fleeces are a must if you’re an equestrian. They’re time saving, keep you warm and are the easiest-care option when you’re busy, which is always.
What type of fleece will really make a difference to your daily routine and riding, particularly in cold weather?
Mainly, horse riders need tough, warm fleeces to withstand the rigours of yard work and exercise. The Musto Super Warm Polartec® Windjammer is one fleece jacket that gives you more. That’s because it’s really more than one fleece. How’s that?
It’s a zip-through jacket with an outer knitted face in Polartec fleece with superb wind-resistant qualities. On the inside, this is a soft fleece for comfort and warmth. The inner lining is a polyester Windjammer fabric for protection against wind-chill. It’s 100% breathable, dries quickly and is designed for warmth when you’re out in the field.
There are 2 side zipped pockets for essentials and, best of all, when you pull the zip right up to defy the wind, you’ll discover there’s a fabric cover under the chin. This keeps the zip pull from touching your chin, so nothing will distract you while you’re enjoying your country pursuits.
- Breathable 100% Polyester, Polartec®Fleece jacket with full front zip
- 100% Polyester Windjammer fabric lining for wind-resistance and warmth
- Two side zipped pockets for stowing essential items
- Raglan sleeves offer excellent freedom of arm movement while working and riding
- Fabric cover over the zip top keeps chin comfy
- Top-quality windjammer fleece for the discerning equestrian