Is your horse particularly susceptible to eye problems in summer?
Whether caused by flying insects, UV rays, or a combination of both, summer eye irritations and infections can be upsetting problems that are hard to eradicate. You can help to prevent the issues before they take hold, by choosing the right fly mask.
The Equilibrium Field Relief Midi fly mask is designed to shield the eyes of horses and ponies needing protection for longer periods of time when they’re out in the field. This means it’s designed to be supremely comfortable as well as providing excellent defence from biting insects and the sun’s rays.
The mask covers the horse’s upper face, including the ears, with a superbly airy mesh that lifts clear of the horse’s delicate eyes and eyelashes. Elasticated, yet very soft, binding material holds the mask gently to the horse’s sensitive face so that biting insects can’t get underneath.
The additional soft padding under the brow and noseband makes an exceptionally comfortable mask for extended daily wear. Adjustable fastenings below the cheeks and behind the ears mean you can find the optimum fit for your horse or pony.
Providing effective long-term protection is a much better option for both you and your horse than treatment. Just as importantly, making summertime easier for your horse means life’s pleasanter for both of you.
- Upper face fly mask with ears screens out 70% of UV rays and deters biting insects
- Mesh provides excellent clearance for delicate eyes and eyelashes
- Generously padded at brow and noseband for comfy fit and to prevent rubbing
- Adjustable fastenings under cheeks and behind ears provide flexible fit for your horse
- Soft stretch binding sits lightly on sensitive areas while preventing insects getting under mask
- First-rate choice for horses needing a protective mask for extended wear to avoid eye problems