Is horse riding a family affair for you? Is it hard to find quality budget priced riding boots that will take care of your children’s feet?
Time to join the many enthusiastic riders who’ve found Dublin’s Foundation jodhpur boots the best choice for their children when they start out in horse riding.
Here’s what these fine short boots provide. The uppers are leather and the rubber outsole has superb tread for excellent grip when walking and also in the stirrups. It’s a durable sole too, so the boots will last and last.
The boots pull on easily, with dual front and back pull-on loops and stretchy panels on either side. Once on, your children will find them very comfortable to wear.
That’s because they have a Dublin footbed with EVA cradle, the most flexible and comfy insole there is. Plus, the lightweight soles and riding-height heels are just right for young riders’ feet in the stirrups as they’re safe without adding bulk.
All this at such an affordable price that you can get some too. These are a great entry level boot for beginners, or for those returning to riding after a break.
- Quality leather pull-on jodhpur boot for children and adults
- Dublin RCS footbed system for comfort when riding
- Durable rubber outsole with excellent tread for riding
- Riding-height heel and non-bulky outsole is perfect for young riders
- Ideal inexpensive entry level option for beginners and returners to riding